Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Community Leadership Board's Bigs Mixer
Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 5:30 PM (CST)
What are some good ideas for outings with my Little?
I'm unsure of what to say in tough situations. Does anyone have some helpful advice?
How will I know I'm making a difference in my Little's life?
Come network with local Bigs and learn new ways to interact with and offer support to your Little at Lou Malnati's on March 6th! This is also a great opportunity to learn more about the CLB and understand what it means to be a Big.
At this event, you can:
- Meet and network with current Bigs
- Learn about the fun activities Littles enjoy during their time with their Bigs
- Ask about realistic time commitments to make with
- Connect with other matches to plan future events together
- Understand how team building can help your relationship with your Little
- Find out how the CLB is working to help Big Brothers Big Sisters
5:30 - 6:00: Registration
6:15: Welcome from the Community Leadership Board President
6:30: Group discussions
Please RSVP above and we will see you at Lou Malnati's! Thank you!
When & Where
The Community Leadership Board - Big Brothers Big Sisters of McHenry County
The Community Leadership Board’s mission is to create community outreach programs, recruit volunteers and increase awareness. This group is devoted to helping change the lives of the Little’s in our community through social/personal networking, planning and hosting fundraising events, & being involved in the Waiting Little Activities. All efforts made by our board are to promote the Big Brother Big Sisters Agency and educate the community on the importance of helping our youth succeed and lead happy and purposeful lives.